DigitalSuits OU has created this Privacy Notice in line with DigitalSuits’s commitment to your privacy on DigitalSuits’s website and marketing initiatives. The following discloses DigitalSuits’s information gathering, dissemination, and protection practices. By providing us with your Personal Information (as defined below) or otherwise interacting with us, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of such information in accordance with this Notice.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice, please do not access or use the DigitalSuits website. If you wish to stop receiving DigitalSuits marketing materials then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
DigitalSuits collects information to provide better services to its users and to better understand the visitors to its websites and what content is of interest to them. DigitalSuits collects information in the following ways:
- information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, and information from the resume you attached in the applying form) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, viewing specific content, subscribing to DigitalSuits newsletters, registering for events and your preferences in receiving marketing from DigitalSuits and its third-party partners and your communication preferences, etc. Information we have obtained about you from publicly available sources such as social media, marketing platforms, or on events, you attended. You will receive marketing communications from DigitalSuits if you have requested information from DigitalSuits or you or your employer has purchased services from DigitalSuits;
- information DigitalSuits receives from your use of DigitalSuits website, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name, and country/state of all visitors to DigitalSuits’s website;
- location information when you use the DigitalSuits website. DigitalSuits may collect and process information about your location by using various technologies and tools to determine a location;
- information that is considered aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data which DigitalSuits may use for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity unless DigitalSuits combines or connects aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you; and
- DigitalSuits collects technical data from various third parties and public sources, such as:
- analytics providers
- advertising networks
- search information providers
Other than as required by law, DigitalSuits website does not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). DigitalSuits will not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses. DigitalSuits will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected unless it reasonably considers that it needs to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If DigitalSuits needs to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, DigitalSuits will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows DigitalSuits to do so.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
DigitalSuits may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients: to its professional advisers, third party services providers, and partners who provide data processing services to DigitalSuits (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of DigitalSuits website), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in Privacy Notices or notified to you when DigitalSuits collects your personal information. to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third parties where DigitalSuits believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person. to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, DigitalSuits’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which DigitalSuits collects it. However, DigitalSuits will normally collect personal information from you only (a) where it needs the personal information to perform a contract with you, (b) where the processing is in its legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights, or (c) where it has your consent to do so. In some cases, DigitalSuits may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which DigitalSuits collects and uses your personal information, please contact DigitalSuits using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details” heading below.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any information collected by DigitalSuits will be done in accordance with this Privacy Notice for the purposes of making better business decisions, supporting the activities you choose to engage in, and providing higher quality solutions and services to DigitalSuits’s customers. DigitalSuits uses your location information to tailor your experience with the DigitalSuits website. It may also use any non-personal information collected to enhance the DigitalSuits website and your IP address for website diagnostics and administration. DigitalSuits will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes it was collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, DigitalSuits considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which DigitalSuits processes your personal information, and whether it can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
DigitalSuits processes information on servers in many countries around the world and you consent to your personal information being processed on a server located outside the country in which you reside. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective). However, DigitalSuits has taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice, including, utilizing the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information, which requires the company to protect personal information being processed from the European Economic Area to an equivalent standard to that required under European Union data protection law.
DigitalSuits protects your personal information in the same way that it protects its other confidential information, such as storing it on secure servers that only select DigitalSuits personnel have access to and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties. DigitalSuits has put in place procedures to deal with any personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach when legally required to do so.
As explained above, DigitalSuits will collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes. Your data will be stored in AWS database (rds). We will use your data to inform you about DigitalSuits products and services we think may be of your interest and sending you our newsletters. For statistical purposes, we will collect information about your response to our emails and our interaction with you to make decisions on future marketing. If you wish to stop that we collect and use this information please contact us at email@example.com.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, you have the following data protection rights which you may be able to exercise by contacting DigitalSuits using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details” heading below:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting DigitalSuits.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask DigitalSuits to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information by contacting DigitalSuits.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications that DigitalSuits sends you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails DigitalSuits sends you or by using the relevant opt-out mechanism for non-email based marketing.
- Similarly, if DigitalSuits has collected and processed your personal information based on your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing DigitalSuits conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about DigitalSuits’s collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, DigitalSuits may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. DigitalSuits tries to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, DigitalSuits will notify you and keep you updated.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
DigitalSuits reserves the right to modify or amend this Privacy Notice at its own discretion from time to time. The changes can be viewed here or elsewhere on DigitalSuit’s website. Your continued use of the DigitalSuits website constitutes your acceptance of those changes. This version was last updated on 11 February 2021 and historic versions can be obtained by contacting DigitalSuits.
It is important that the personal information DigitalSuits holds about you is accurate and current. Please keep DigitalSuits informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with DigitalSuits. Additionally, if you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, the practices of DigitalSuits website, or your interaction with DigitalSuits via DigitalSuits website, please contact:
Kaupmehe tn 7-120 Kesklinna linnaosa, Tallinn Harju maakond 10114
Phone Number +380 66 1165777