WHO WE ARE
DigitalSuits is a software development company with a startup development background. This expertise opens up to develop of efficient solutions for businesses around the world.
We are a software solution partner for startups, small, and medium-sized businesses in the US, Canada, the UK, Israel, and more. Our main focus is E-commerce, SaaS solutions, and product development for the Retail, Real Estate, and Insurance industries.
Over the last six years, we have been growing and developing our business. We have managed to increase our team from 3 to 50+ specialists, and keep growing.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are looking for a Strong Junior/ Middle Manual QA to join our team. You will participate in the internal company’s projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing web-based applications
- Experience with cross-browser/device testing
- Experience in working with databases, and SQL queries
- Good knowledge of testing theory
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC
- General understanding of web: HTML/CSS, HTTP, JSON
- Experience in devtools
- Good knowledge of API testing (REST)
- Experience in Test Artifacts (Checklists, Test cases, Bug reports, Test reports)
- Great communication skills
- Ability to communicate directly with the customer
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience in Performance testing
- Experience in GraphQL testing
- Experience in Automation testing
- Web testing (cross-browser, cross-device, functional, non-functional)
- Creating/Maintaining Test cases, Checklists and executing them
- Creating bug/test reports
- Verifying defects
- Requirements analysis
- Taking part in Scrum activities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Work in an innovative and ambitious company
- Opportunity for growth and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Accounting and support of self-employed
- Regular performance reviews
- 18 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves
- Fully paid English classes (twice per week)
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- Possibility to work remotely
- And, of course, unforgettable corporate parties and events