WHO WE ARE
DigitalSuits is a software development company with a startup development background. This expertise opens up to develop efficient solutions for businesses around the world.
We are a software solution partner for startups, small, and medium-sized businesses in the US, Canada, the UK, Israel, and more. Our main focus is E-commerce, SaaS solutions, and product development for Retail, Real Estate, and Insurance industries.
Over the last five years, we have been growing and developing our business. We have managed to increase our team from 3 to 30+ specialists, and keep growing.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Manual QA to join our team. You will participate in the internal company’s projects and be responsible for building QA processes on our ongoing projects, mentoring, and managing the QA team that will work on these projects.
- 3+ years of Software Testing experience including Advanced level in Web/API testing
- Advanced level of Software Quality Assurance processes and SDLC understanding
- Ability to establish Software Quality Assurance processes, and follow or enhance the defined one
- Proven experience as a Key QA engineer on previous projects
- Lead experience on two or more projects
- Design and maintain high-quality test docs: test plan, checklists, test scenarios, sign-offs, and more.
- Level of English: Intermediate and above
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with QA automation and passion to improve these skills
- Build a QA process on projects
- Mentor and manage the QA team
- Partially participate as QA in internal company’s projects
- Take full responsibility for the results of the performed testing tasks
- Ability to interpret business requirements and functional requirements into brief documentation
- Participate in phone conferences and be interviewed by customers, visit customers with supervision
- Collaborate with foreign clients to define and deliver business values
- Be a highly motivated, self-disciplined, and responsible specialist who can perform primary testing tasks without supervision
- Be responsible for continuous testing process improvement
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity for growth and professional development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- PE accounting and support
- Performance review every six months
- 18 working days of vacation and 10 paid sick leaves
- Fully paid English classes (twice per week)
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, and workshops
- Possibility to work remotely or from the office in the innovative park Unit.City Kharkiv
- Corporate parties and events