WHO WE ARE
DigitalSuits is a software development company with a startup development background. This expertise opens up to develop efficient solutions for businesses around the world.
We are a software solution partner for startups, small, and medium-sized businesses in the US, Canada, the UK, Israel, and more. Our main focus is E-commerce, SaaS solutions, and product development for Retail, Real Estate, and Insurance industries.
Over the last five years, we have been growing and developing our business. We have managed to increase our team from 3 to 30+ specialists, and keep growing.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are looking for a Ruby developer to join our ongoing project. Our client is a UK-based company, a pioneer that offers a claim-as-a-service solution to the market. This startup enables digital transformation for insurance companies, law firms and brokers.
The idea is to provide digital transformation services to insurance companies by using the platform. It covers the following major goals: optimizing the interaction between clients and insurance companies, speeding up data processing, and, as a result, reducing the costs of administration work.
- 2+ years of Ruby software development expertise
- Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Experience in building API based applications
- Experience in working with RSpec and TDD
- Knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and understanding of Background processing (DelayedJob, Sidekiq)
- Microservice experience
- Level of English Intermediate and above
WILL BE A PLUS
- You are familiar with Dry-rb and apply it to work
- Write a scalable code and test it
- Regularly perform code-review and collaborate with other developers
- Developing back-end components and APIs