WHO WE ARE
DigitalSuits is a software development company with a startup development background. This expertise opens up to develop efficient solutions for businesses around the world.
We are a software solution partner for startups, small, and medium-sized businesses in the US, Canada, the UK, Israel, and more. Our main focus is E-commerce, SaaS solutions, and product development for Retail, Real Estate, and Insurance industries.
Over the last five years, we have been growing and developing our business. We have managed to increase our team from 3 to 30+ specialists, and keep growing.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are looking for a React JS developer to join our ongoing project. Our client is a US-based company that does cross-border selling by connecting resellers, vendors to global customers. The company develops a marketplace to become known worldwide like Amazon. It's an innovative e-commerce platform with support in organizing logistics, enables U.S. vendors to sell their products easily and at lower prices.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with ReactJS Redux
- Strong knowledge of Web markup development HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with CSS pre-processing, such as LESS or SASS
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good knowledge of REST
- Strong experience in Redux-Thunk
- Experience in the development of SPA
- Level of English: Intermediate or higher
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with Webpack
- Maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Regularly perform code-review and collaborate with other developers
- Give clear and consistent messages around solutions and time estimates to client-facing program management teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity for growth and professional development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- PE accounting and support
- Performance review every six months
- 18 working days of vacation and 10 paid sick leaves
- Fully paid English classes (twice per week)
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, and workshops
- Possibility to work remotely or from the office in the innovative park Unit.City Kharkiv
- Corporate parties and events