WHO WE ARE
DigitalSuits is a software development company with a startup development background. This expertise opens up to develop efficient solutions for businesses around the world.
We are a software solution partner for startups, small, and medium-sized businesses in the US, Canada, the UK, Israel, and more. Our main focus is E-commerce, SaaS solutions, and product development for Retail, Real Estate, and Insurance industries.
Over the last five years, we have been growing and developing our business. We have managed to increase our team from 3 to 30+ specialists, and keep growing.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are looking for a Lead React JS developer to join our ongoing project. Our client is a US-based company that does cross-border selling by connecting resellers, vendors to global customers. The company develops a marketplace to become known worldwide like Amazon. It's an innovative e-commerce platform with support in organizing logistics, enables U.S. vendors to sell their products easily and at lower prices.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with ReactJS/Redux
- Strong experience in Web markup development HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with CSS pre-processing, such as LESS and SASS
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Webpack
- Good knowledge of REST
- Strong experience in Redux-Thunk
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Experience in the development of SPA
- Level of English: Intermediate and above
- Experience with NodeJS
- ReactJS / Redux
- Maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Regularly perform code-review and collaborate with other developers
- Propose possible solutions to the assigned tasks and participate in the estimation of tasks
- Communicate with the client and the client’s team
- Manage development process in the team and mentor at least one frontend developer
- Deliver frontend applications
- Take a responsibility for delivering the product to the client