WHO WE ARE
DigitalSuits is a software development company that focuses on Custom Software development. We work with startups, small businesses, and medium-sized enterprises from the US, Canada, the UK, Japan, and Israel while being open to collaborating with the whole world. We develop solutions mainly for the Retail, Event Management, AI, Real Estate, and Insurance industries. We do software development and digital transformation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented Project Manager with a deep commitment to success to be a part of our eCom department. If you find yourself a talented and proactive project manager who would like to work in a dynamic environment with either long- or short-term projects, do not hesitate to contact us. We will, in turn, give you everything you need to unleash your potential.
- At least 1.5+ years of experience in the position of PM in web development is a must
- Proficiency in written and spoken English at an Advanced level is required
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, project management methodologies, tools, and techniques and their practical application
- Proven experience in project planning & scheduling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical and interpersonal skills, and exceptional organizational and work structuring skills
- Maturity and ability to work independently, and with a team in a dynamic project environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience with Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento
- Project Management related certifications
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously (retainer, ongoing support & development)
- Project planning, backlog management
- Drive customer relationships: day-to-day communication, engagement development, project negotiations, etc.
- Focus on deadlines and quality
- Be able to proactively escalate any issues, manage risks, and deliver the news to stakeholders, as well as develop mitigating actions
- Measuring project and team performance using appropriate tools
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Work in an innovative and ambitious company
- Opportunity for growth and professional development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- PE accounting and support
- Performance review every six months
- 18 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves
- Fully paid English classes
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
Your Personal Recruiter:
Recruiter at DigitalSuits