WHO WE ARE
DigitalSuits is a software development company with a startup development background. This expertise opens up to develop efficient solutions for businesses around the world.
We are a software solution partner for startups, small, and medium-sized businesses in the US, Canada, the UK, Israel, and more. Our main focus is E-commerce, SaaS solutions, and product development for Retail, Real Estate, and Insurance industries.
Over the last five years, we have been growing and developing our business. We have managed to increase our team from 3 to 30+ specialists, and keep growing.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are welcome a Content Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. At DigitalSuits, we focus on inbound marketing strategy to build a strong company brand in the target markets. One of the key development areas is content marketing to create unique, valuable content for our potential customers. By content, we mean not only texts but video and design images in cooperation with suppliers.
Our new team member will be on the front-line of marketing strategy — shape content strategy, engage with the audience, grow the database of subscribers, and be a part of a tight-knit marketing team.
- Plain text principles knowledge
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Exceptional research skills
- Proven English writing and verbal skills B2+
- Content creation for IT outsourcing company, startup, or product company
- Experience with Google Analytics or a similar tool
- Content matrix creation
- Website content management
- Research, design, and write content that educates our potential customers about software development
- Develop a fact- or experience-based opinion on the topics you are writing about
- Monitor, report on and analyze the performance of new and existing content
- Collaborate with the marketing team member to coordinate multi-touch marketing funnels
- Update content on a corporate website and corporate social media pages
- Use content management tools to build, design, and manage content
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Enjoy writing texts
- Positive attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity for growth and professional development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- PE accounting and support
- Performance review every six months
- 18 working days of vacation and 10 paid sick leaves
- Fully paid English classes (twice per week)
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, and workshops
- Possibility to work remotely or from the office in the innovative park Unit.City Kharkiv
- Corporate parties and events