About the project
The industry is still young and growing, giving us the opportunity to take center stage and set the standard for building successful stores. We're committed to experimentation, always looking for new ideas and techniques to develop high-quality e-commerce experiences.
We aim to drive ourselves and the industry forward every single day. We innovate for our clients to make them stand out among their competition. We celebrate diversity by sharing our experiences and learning from each other. If this sounds good to you, and you have the skills, the energy, and the ambition, we'd love you to join our ranks!
We work with the most exciting, forward-thinking tools and technologies in D2C e-commerce. Firstly, we’re crazy about Shopify. It’s the largest e-commerce platform in the world behind Amazon, and we feel blessed to push it to its full potential each and every day.
Shopify is innovative and forward-thinking, always updating and keeping us on our toes with new announcements that take it to another level. There’s never a dull moment and we’re always looking for the next challenge.
Beyond Shopify, we work with React, Next.JS, GraphQl, Vercel, Tailwind, and anything else that will improve our tech stack. We’re not stuck on the same old boring technologies for months and years on end, we want to stay up-to-date and ahead of the curve!
- At least 4+ years experience as a front-end developer
- Pixel perfect development
- Experience in leading a development project
- Experience with mentoring and guiding more juniors on the team
- Up to date with industry development trends and tools
Will be a plus
- Additional useful experience
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with headless e-commerce
- Experience in an agency environment
- As a front-end developer, you have the opportunity and responsibility to define our clients' online appearance. You'll work on multiple projects simultaneously and ensure the consistent delivery of successful projects.
- The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in leading a development project and mentoring and guiding more juniors in the team.
- You have an interest in the current e-commerce landscape and an innovative and creative mentality. You can deliver exceptional e-commerce experiences and have the confidence to make justified recommendations for creative work.
- Most importantly, you're passionate about coding, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail and precision.
What we offer
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Opportunity for growth and professional development
- Competitive salary
- Support in self-education and initiatives aimed at professional development (annual training budget)
- Fully paid English classes (twice per week)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- 18 working days of vacation and 10 paid sick leaves##
Your Personal Recruiter:
Recruiter at DigitalSuits